In the Customers section you can see your customers, their details and orders. Here you can also set a schedule for ordering and delivering times.
How to invite a customer:
- Click on New customer at the top right hand side.
- Fill in the required information and make sure the "send invitation now" checkbox is checked, click OK.
- An invitation will be sent to the email address you add.
4. You will see the new customer on the list of customers with status "Connect Request Pending".
5. Your customer will receive an email invitation to start ordering from you online. Once your customer accepts the invitation, the status will change to "Connected."
You can determine the days and times for which your customers can send their orders and receive their merchandise.
To do so:
- On the left menu click "Customers."
- Select the customer by clicking their name.
- Click the "Schedules tab."
- Select the days and times for orders and for deliveries
In the example above the customer’s ordering days are Sundays and Wednesdays by 10pm. The delivery times are Tuesdays from 2pm to 11pm and Wednesdays from 12pm to 5pm.
You can set a different scheduling for each customer.