- Log in to your Chain SO Account.
- Click Settings on the left menu panel.
- Click Profile on the Settings page and make sure the “Branches manage their own menus” box is unchecked.
- Click Add-ons on the Settings Page. (If Add-ons does not exist please contact SimpleOrder support at email@example.com)
- On the list of add-ons look for helloTESS and click Connect.
- Insert your helloTESS login information on the pop-up: URL for your backoffice, SDK user and SDK passwords.
7. Once you receive an email from SimpleOrder confirming the connection, click Menu on the left menu, then click Sync. Your menu items and modifiers will sync. Modifiers are add-ons to your menu such as cheese added to a burger.
Any time you add a menu item on helloTESS you can sync it with SimpleOrder by clicking on the sync button at the top right hand side on the Menu page in SimpleOrder.
Note: In order to benefit from POS integration and automate your inventory, you will need to add the menu ingredients that go into each menu item in your POS.