- Login to your SO account.
- Click Settings > Add-ons on the left menu panel (If Add-ons does not exist please contact SimpleOrder support).
- Look for Orderbird and click Connect.
- You will be redirected to Orderbird’s login page where you will be asked to login to your account. Authorize the connection.
- Once connected, you will be redirected to back to SimpleOrder where your Orderbird's menu items and modifiers will automatically sync. Modifiers are add-ons to your menu such as cheese added to a burger.
Your SimpleOrder account is now connected to your POS. You can add a menu item in Orderbird and sync it with your SO account by clicking the sync button at the top right hand side of the menu page in SimpleOrder.
Note: In order to benefit from POS integration and automate your inventory, you will need to add the menu ingredients that go into each menu item in your POS.