Chain accounts would have to connect to Clover via the branches. The chain must allow branches to use their own menus (settings > profile > "Branches manage their own menus"). Each branch will connect to a different merchant account in clover as described bellow.
- Login to your SO account.
- Click Settings > Add-ons on the left menu panel (If Add-ons does not exist please contact SimpleOrder support).
- Look for Clover and click Connect.
- You will be redirected to Clover's login page where you will be asked to login to your account.
- You will be presented with a list of Clover merchants that you own. Select the merchant you would like to connect to with SimpleOrder.
- If it's the first time you are connecting SimpleOrder to this merchant click Accept price and then on Accept and Install (green button).
- You will be redirected back to SimpleOrder where your Clover's menu items and modifiers will automatically sync.
Note: Product codes are not mandatory, however if you have a product code in clover it will sync it over to SimpleOrder, SKU's are ignored by SimpleOrder.
8. If you have variations on Clover they will appear as separate menu items.
Your SimpleOrder account is now connected to your POS. You can add a menu item in Clover and sync it with your SO account by clicking the sync button at the top right hand side of the menu page in SimpleOrder.
If you wish to disconnect SimpleOrder from Clover. Go to Settings -> Add ons -> Disconnect. You will get a message asking you to uninstall SimpleOrder app from Clover market place. Click OK and you will be redirected to Clover marketplace, where you click Uninstall.
Note: In order to benefit the integration to the fullest and automate your inventory, you should add menu ingredients to each menu item and each modifier. Please refer to our help section on your account for detailed instructions. Help > Getting started videos > Building your menu items.
**It takes for the inventory up to 5 min to be updated when an transaction is made on Clover.
To login from Clover marketplace, first login to SimpleOrder with the right branch/account then click on the SimpleOrder app in Clover. Click Accept and Install. The menu syncs automatically with the active SimpleOrder account.