Get your API credentials on Talech side:
- Login to your Talech chain account and click on the account name (top right corner) -> account settings.
- Scroll down to API Keys and click on Show Tokens -> Generate New Token.
- You will be asked to insert a Developer name and Developer email. Add any name (you can use Simpleorder to differentiate it from other API connections you have), and insert a valid email address that you can access, click Generate API token.
4. You will then receive an email with your API credentials that you would have to use on SO side.
Connect SimpleOrder to Talech:
- Login to your SO Chain account.
- Go to Settings -> Profile and check that you allow your branches to manage their own menus. If this option is not checked-off please contact our support team at email@example.com and ask for it to be turned on.
- On the left menu click Settings > Add-ons. If Add-ons does not exist please contact SimpleOrder support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Look for Talech on the list of add-ons and click Connect.
- Insert the API credentials that you had received in the email: Client Id, Client Secret and Token. *The link in the pop up is instructions on how to generate the API information (as described in steps 1-4 at first section of this article).
5. Click OK.
6. SimpleOrder support will get notified that you connected your account to Talech and will connect your SimpleOrder branches to the correct locations at Talech. You will receive an email once the connection is completed.
7. Once the connection is completed, your menus will be synced (including modifiers) and you will see the Sync button in the menu section on branch account. If you don't see your menus click the Sync button at the top.
Your SimpleOrder is now connected to your POS. Any time you add a menu item on Talech you can sync it with SimpleOrder by clicking on the Sync button at the top right hand side on the Menu page in SimpleOrder at the branch account.
In order to delete menu items that you are not using in Talech anymore, disconnect Talech from SimpleOrder in the settings section. Now your menu items will have a bin icon next to them. Re-connect to Talech.
Note: In order to benefit the integration to the fullest and automate your inventory, you should add menu ingredients to each menu item and each modifier. Please refer to our help section on your account for detailed instructions.
Important: transactions are transferred from Talech to SimpleOrder at end of your business day. Meaning at the z-hour (cut off hour) set on Talech backoffice. This means that inventory and PvS report will reflect your sales only after that z-hour for that day.